Tuesday 27 November 2018

Camp Thank You Letter



20 November 2018      

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Camp █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Dear Keiran,

Thank you for coming on the hike with our class. We all had a great time on camp. Did you enjoy going on the hike? My favourite part of camp was searching for Brian and going on the tramp. For the tramp we went to the Anti Crow Hut Walk but you probably already know that. When we searched for Brian we had to find clues about him like his drink bottle and his backpack and stuff. He was also addicted to minties so we found a lot of mintie wrappers. It was also fun talking to Brian’s mum Justine (which was just Charlie’s mum).

A challenge for me was doing the river crossing and doing the hike. Something I found out about myself was that I am good at reading maps. I enjoyed spending time with Nathan K, Callan, Tyler, Charlie and Ethan because they are my friends and they are funny. The best food was the Nachos and the baking. Schools should continue to do camps because they are really fun and everyone enjoys themselves. Other places I would like to go on school camp would be Wellington or Dunedin.

I hope you enjoyed your time with my class.

Ngā mihi
Yours sincerely
Nathan J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.